- My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.
2. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
3. I admire my father greatly.
4. Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.
5. Without my dad, I wouldn’t be here.
6. We looked up to our father. He still is much greater than us.
7. Our dad was a great guy and we will never forget him.
7. I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.
8. It doesn ‘t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
9. I would want my legacy to be that I was a great son, father and friend.
10. I have a Father’s Day every day.
11. I was raised by my father; I was daddy’s girl.
12. Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.
13. To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
14. I wasn’t anything special as a father. But I loved them and they knew it.
15. I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life.
16. My dad’s not here, but he’s watching in heaven.
17. To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship.
18. Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
19. I’m a good dad; I spend a lot of time with my kids.
20. I wasn’t anything special as a father. But I loved them and they knew it.