You must remember the teachings of such great men like Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. It is these people who keep us going, it is their stories that inspire us to do better everyday and move closer to our goals and dreams.
1.Your best teacher is your last mistake.”
2. If you want to shine like a sun, First burn like the sun.”
3. It is very Easy To Defeat Someone, But it is Very Hard To Win 4. Someone.”
4. We have no ability to be equal to all have opportunities equal to their ability lane.”
5. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
6. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.”
7. All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.”
8. If you fail, never give up because FAIL means “First Attempt In Learning.”
9. To succeed in your mission, you must have a single-minded devotion to your goal.”
10. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
11. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.